Monday, December 19, 2011

Why did I bought dissida final fantasy and not batman Arkham Asylum for the ps3?

Did I did bad mistake to buy the dissida game for the psp and should gone with the Batman game instead of the final fantasy game for the psp.|||it all depends on what you enjoy more though Batman: Arkham Asylum is pretty kick ***, FF is also a rather good game so you didn't make a mistake so to speak.





do try out the demo before you purchase Arkham Asylum though, it makes you know more about the pros and cons of the game - yes, despite all the great reviews, it's got its cons.





KEVIN CONROY IS THE BATMAN FOREVER (I AM THE NIGHT)





MARK HAMILL MAKES MY DAY HAPPY.|||I don't know. I have no interest in the Batman game honestly. And I do plan on buying FF Dissida for my PSP.|||you should have bought batman instead its more fun and it is a game you can play more than once ff really isn't|||I honestly have no clue what game you are talking about, but Batman: Arkham Asylum is THE best Batman game ever and is one of my favorite, if not my VERY favorite game ever. I am a huge fan of Kevin Conroy (he is THE Batman in my opinion...Christian Bale is nothing compared to him). I also think Mark Hamill portrays THE best Joker (I know it's sad and all that Heath Ledger died, but I feel a lot of people only liked him as Joker because he did die). The Joker's lines in Batman: AA are very well-written and very hilarious!





Voice acting aside, there are so many elements of the game that make it great. You have to be stealthy and get through certain parts of the game without being seen, or else someone is killed. The fighting system is just plain awesome. It's easy to learn (it's only one button to press) and Batman kicks ***! You can also upgrade your gadgets and armor. Another fun aspect of the game is figuring out the riddles that the Riddler has you to do.





Anyway, I don't want to spoil too much, but this game is awesome. My husband and I have it on the XBox 360 (and it looks dadgum beautiful). We have a 360 and a PS3, but decided to get the 360 version for achievement points. It makes it worthwhile to try to do everything in the game.





Oh, and yes, you made a mistake, in my personal opinion. This game is too awesome to pass up.|||LOL....





You did the right thing, Batman games all sucks, as much as their movies...there's no way a batman game beat Final Fantasy...even if it is the best batman game evar...





Final Fantasy is one of the greatest RPG's game in the world, so why can u complain about it ?





You can simply don't like it, and Dissidia is not lik the others Final fantasy games series, but its aslong a great game





FINAL FANTASY PWNZ BATMAN AT EVERY COST AND WITH HIS ARMS BEHINH HIS BACK AND EYES CLOSED XD

No comments:

Post a Comment