Monday, December 19, 2011

Where Can I get Demos for games like batman arkhum asylum and Crysis ?

Recently, I bought 8 Games for my PC. They were Batman Arkhum Asylum, Dragon Age Origins, Left 4 Dead 2, Sims 3 , Mass effect 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 , COD MW2.


I liked only 4 of them Batman Arkhum Asylum , Grand Theft Auto IV, Battlefield: Bad Company 2,


Left 4 Dead 2. Batman Arkhum Asylum , Grand Theft Auto IV, Battlefield: Bad Company 2,


Left 4 Dead 2 are some of my favorite Games. But i hated Sims 3 , Mass effect 2, Dragon Age Origins and COD MW2. Now , I want to first play the official demos and then buy the actual game.


Where Can I get Official Demos for games like these (i want to try crysis, Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4, DiRT 2 , Street Fighter IV ) ?|||You can get them on the official websites of the games or you can download them on sites like


www.freetrialsgames.com





Greetings The Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment