Monday, December 19, 2011

Batman Arkham City pre order from Best Buy or Game Stop?

As a surprise I'm getting my boyfriend the new batman game and I'm going to pre order it I just don't know from where. If I pre order from Best Buy you can play as Robin and get bonus maps I think two maybe. If I pre order from Game Stop I can get the Joker maps..I'm very indecisive and I would ask him what he wants, but I want it to be a surprise so I need other opinions please.|||I would pre-order from Best Buy, not because of what you get, but because of reliability. Gamestop is known for screwing people over when the pre-order games. Either they'll give it to you late, or they'll "accidentally" leave out the bonus content and stuff like that.





I think it's very nice you're getting your boyfriend something he'll like. Arkham City is supposed to be great. All my girlfriend gets me for gifts are gift cards to Bath and Body works......|||Pre order from Gamestop because even if you don't pre order from best buy, Robin will be DLC later on and you can still play as him even if you don't pre order from best buy and the Joker's Carnival map should be awesome. Good luck on deciding!|||I got mine from Amazon maybe did not get the best freebies, but atleast I can be sure to get my Game on Time! Only freebies - a great discounted price and an ultimate comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment