Monday, December 19, 2011

Which comic book should I start out with? Sinestro Corps, Blackest Night, or batman war games?

I just got back into comics and I downloaded a few on my computer. I downloaded the blackest night collection, sinestro corps, and batman war games. Does it matter which one I start out with? Also, for the blackest collection there is so many off branches to it...How do read it in order? do I just read blackest night 1-8, then start reading the GLC Corps blackest night, then the green lantern crops, and the batman ones or there a specific order I have to follow to ensure story continuity? I'm kind of lost and feeling noobish here...Someone help me out!|||Batman war games,Sinestro Corps and then Blackest Night(reading order in link I provided)|||batman war games.

No comments:

Post a Comment