Saturday, December 24, 2011

Are the games "the force unleashed" and "batman: arkham asylum" ok for an eight year old?

my mom just bought my lil bro an Xbox. she bought an assortment of games to go with it, including force unleashed and arkham asylum. she showed them to me and i pointed out they were rated teen. i have never played either game so can someone tell me if they're appropriate for him to play. (he is sort of sheltered, he's never seen a PG-13 or R movie)|||Um, there okay. If he's really really sheltered, you could get him the star wars lego game and the batman lego game. They're really good.


My brother plays the force unleashed and batman one and they're a little scary for an 8 year old, but there's not cussing or anything.|||starwars is ok but batman is a little scary. im 14 and it even made me jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment