Monday, December 19, 2011

How many Batman Arkham Asylum games are there?

the systems they work with|||"Batman: Arkham Asylum" is out on PC, XBOX 360 and PS3. The sequel, "Batman: Arkham City" will come out next year, march I think, on the same formats. Arkham Asylum is a brilliant game, one of the best I've ever played and most definitely the best superhero game I've ever played, although I suppose you can argue Batman isn't technically a superhero... Anyway you should get it!|||There's only 1 now which is Batman Arkham Asylum and there's one coming out next year which is Batman Arkham City ( I'm SO EXCITED !!!!! ).





It will be on ps3, xbox 360 and pc|||There's one right now and Arkham city will be out next year.


Xbox 360 and Ps3|||1, ps3 and xbox 360. they are wirking on arkum city however

No comments:

Post a Comment