Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is anyone else excited about the new Lego games like Indiana Jones and Batman for various game...?

...systems?

Looks like they are working on Spiderman and others as well...|||I had a great time with my husband and daughter playing Lego Star Wars. Lego versions make everything hilarious!! I totally loved destroying guys and collecting the 1-lego-unit "coins".



I like batman but I'm not overly excited for that game. Of course it will probably still be loads of fun being legos and all. But, I can't wait for the Indiana Jones one. I'm such a fan. I'm looking forward to the new movie and looking forward to the game. Yey!!|||Absolutely. The Lego Star Wars series has proven both successful, and surprisingly entertaining. Looking at recent issues of EGM and Game Informer, both the Indiana Jones and Batman Lego adaptations look to be solid titles.



However, I only feel that these games would best be complimentary to adaptations that are "non-lego." For instance, the Lego Indiana Jones game will be appearing on Wii, but a non-Lego, brand new Indiana Jones adventure will be appearing on the Xbox 360 and PS3, and looks stunning as well. Playing the Lego version will only make this new title feel even more exciting, I'm sure.



To offer a bit of skepticism to this, of course, video game adaptations of movies rarely turn out well. It's no surprise these projects were announced alongside the new Indiana Jones' film being in production. And the way it always works is that developers for these adaptations are given extremely constricting deadlines, and the games flop more often. If these developers are given enough breathing room (and room for creativity,) then the PS3/Xbox 360 versions are bound to be excellent. As time has shown, though, this is rarely the case (so rare, I can't even think of an exception).



So in this sense, since the Lego version features some familiar stories and settings to us (from the original trilogy,) we can be sure to look forward to this one. Them's my two cents.|||I always loved the star wars one and my little brother just canot get enough of it. Then they announced batman and i was impressed. I know working on lego 3d things is really fun so they have alot of fun developing it then we get the fun of playing it.



However a spiderman game is always hard to make i mean the physics of web slinging and all that just make it really hard to make. I think they can do it but i dont know how well it will compete with fellow lego games....|||I _loved_ the Lego Star Wars games. I hope these have a similar style of gameplay and comedy. I've actually been trying to not read too much about them so that it's all a fun surprise when they come out and I buy them :)



Playing coop was really fun, so I am really looking forward to another light hearted coop game to play with my family...



I would probably get it for the Xbox 360 just for the achievement points :)|||Yes, I am exited. Lego games are always fun, especially racers and star wars.


But


The official games of Spiderman, Batman and others are also fun to play.


Try Batman Arkham Asylum. Awesome game.|||Yes, I am. I have Lego Batman, Star Wars and Indiana Jones and am waiting for the release of Lego Harry Potter!|||Lego Star Wars is my secret xbox enjoyment, along with viva pinata .... ooPS! Guess it is not so secret anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment