Monday, December 19, 2011

What game should i buy Batman Arkham Asylum or...?

I'm thinking about buying a new computer game but I am undecided in what I should get. I was thinking about the new batman game because i played the demo and it looks pretty cool but then i know it is a completely different genre but in october tropico 3 comes out and also cities xl and i been wanting a good city builder for a long time...|||u should get batman arkham asylum|||i have heard batman arkham asylum is awesome if you like fighting and adventure and mystery.but its not my choice. choose whatever you like.|||Get Batman. I have it for the xbox 360 and I find it to be more addicting than Halo!!!!! It is definitely a gem in anyone's collection of games.|||Batman|||Batman|||well what kind of games do you like man?


name some off and i could help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment