Saturday, December 24, 2011

How many Villians in Batman Arkham City game?

I thought I knew how villains in the new Batman Arkham City game , but I just discovered two more , when i saw the penguin and solomon grundy in the new game trailer . So , does anyone know how many villains total will be in the game ?|||I'm not sure, but you have to wait and see. But I do know that The Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman (she will most likely be a hero, but might also be a villian), Two-Face, and some other villians are confirmed.|||Hi I know that Batman: Arkham Asylum had 28 Hidden Characters of which one was Hugo Strange. I think that Batman: Arkham City will also have about 30 Villains in the game, found this site with nice character descriptions on the Villains http://batman-arkhamcity.blogspot.com and think with such a location it is easy to imagine that there will be many. My ques 30 Villains. You have to pre order this game - I don't think they have made enough for all the fans of Batman.|||Game isn't even out yet so how could we know?

No comments:

Post a Comment