Monday, December 19, 2011

What game should i get of these two, Batman or Ninja Gaiden 2?

2 new games are coming up, Batman Arkham asylum and Ninja gaiden sigma 2 for the ps3, they both look good but i can only get one because im also get modern warfare 2 as well, so which one should i get, should i be a bat, or a ninja?|||Ok simple question, Do you have a internet connection where you can get on the PlayStation Network. If you do go under demos and look up the two games, I know batman has a demo I downloaded it a few days ago and played it. In my opinion, I would rent or demo before you buy. If you are set on buying though like I said demo it first.





Personally I would go for Batman, because I liked the demo once I understood it


I've heard good about both games.|||screw that, get Modern Warfare 2 and save up the rest for The Old Republic|||Ninja Gaiden 2 is awesomeeee|||batman, defo, but before that change to xbox XD|||Get batman its plays very good and Ninja Gaiden2 (Sigma) is the same As GAiden 2 with just more content available and less gore {plus there a demo available for the Batman}

No comments:

Post a Comment