Monday, December 19, 2011

What are some good xbox 360 games I should play?

I have pretty much all the guitar hero games. My favorite game of all time is fallout3. Other games I love are FFVII, Borderlands, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online, and others.





Anyone got any games I should try out? I heard mass effect was pretty good. And the new batman game.|||well it depends on what you like but some games i have that you would prolly like would be cod waw; nothing better than nazi zombies with some friends, street fighter 4 if you like fighting games, and Maybe for a action/adventure games since your fav is fallout I would try assassin creed 2( free roaming and the gameplay is like fallout but in the 1400's )|||You should play mirror's edge. It is a game where you are a runner and you jump and run all over Manhattan.|||Warriors it is a movie and a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment