Saturday, December 24, 2011

My husband is hogging the Lego Batman Game, How do I get him to share?

He has turrets syndrom at the moment as well from frustration...I just want to help so he will shut up but apparently he thinks he can win all by himself..but if that was true..don't you think he would of done it by now?|||Sometimes, you just got to kick someones ***!|||LOL....for once in my life I am speechless. I hope that's not how the two of you are bringing in the New Year!!! Do you have two remotes...next time make sure it's a two player game because you know men don't like to share nor do they want help....extremely stubborn.|||Hey, you're ahead of me. I'm still on the Lego Indiana Jones game. I say, let the Joker kiss his butt.





Oops, I meant kick - I decided not to edit it.|||Its 2 Players Play Together The Computer Dosent Do Well|||Don't they have a minimum age requirement in your state to let you get married?|||Lego Batman is a two-player game!|||Start by taking a firm hold on his joystick...|||Start running your fingers through his hair. That should distract him.|||ahhh sweetie, I got nothing!!!





You're on your own..





Milk and Cookies LOL|||tell him u wont share your vagina from now on then!

No comments:

Post a Comment