Monday, December 19, 2011

Star Wars Geeks, Batman Geeks, and people who have played all the Lego Video Games! OVER HERE!?

Would you rather get Lego Batman or Star Wars Force Unleashed in a couple weeks? Help, I'm stumped.|||star wars force unleashed!!!!!!!!! its on my wishlist on playlist.com and also lego halo is rumored to be coming out soon woohoo|||star wars force unleashed, it has way better graphics and there is so much more you can do.|||I would definitely go with The Force Unleashed. That's gonna be a seriously killer title. I hope, for the sake of the game, however, that it has the re playability of a God of War 2 or Hitman Blood Money. Not saying that they should even really be mentioned in the same sentence, but those two games (for me) had a re playability factor that made them extremely fun and great buys. I think Lego Batman will be fun too. I will rent both of them for the Wii (kinda wish I didn't get rid of my XBox 360 now).|||Definately Force Unleashed!!!And can you PLEASE make me you best answer im only a level 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment