Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who was the dude from the Batman cartoon?

I bought the game Batman Arkham Asylum, and while I was on the way home I was thinking "I wonder if that one dude is gonna be in it?" I can't figure out who this guy is, but he was in a Batman cartoon when I was a kid, and he was always wearing a black and red/orange suit, the circles were red, and it was covering his entire face. Can someone tell me who this guy was?|||Could be Bane, but his mask was the ONLY part of his suit that wasn't completely black. Perhaps you mistook his skin for orange latex.





Can't be Harley Quinn because she's not a dude %26amp; has diamonds instead of circles.





Were you a kid in the 60s or the 90s? Cuz both had a cartoon series.|||It was actually Spellbinder from Batman Beyond, he had a swirly black and orange suit.

Report Abuse


|||could be bane! im not to sure|||Two face I believe no wait its bane.

No comments:

Post a Comment