Monday, December 19, 2011

Which new batman game should i get fan boys stay away?

Which new batman game should i get ps3 xbox or pc. Pc is cheaper and will have better looks. However the ps3 one you can play as the joker not to sure about the xb360 any1 have any thoughts. You fan boys stay away i only want real answers and the reviews for all systems is great so i dont care which one its for just want the one with the best value|||The game looks so good i do not think it really matters. i downloaded the demo on 360 and thought it was wicked but whatever you can get cheapest i guess|||Personal I'd go with ps3, I have all three systems ps3, xbox and pc) only because I like the dualshock controller the best. If a game is exclusive for one of the three gaming consoles, then I have no choice. But if your lucky enough to be able to decide, I'd stick with ps3 (ps I love games period, I've never been one to get mixed up in all that fan boy bullshit) hope this helps|||The ps3 is massive. But when you compare its games to the 360, well, pretty darn close. Go 360.|||On the PS3 the graphics are awesome! my husband is currently playing it...





PS3 ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment