Monday, December 19, 2011

I am looking for a good batman graphic novel?

I read a lot of manga but never was into american comics but just beat the Batman game and interested into good Batman graphic novels. The only one I have read is the killing joke. I am looking for a good one with the riddler and want a darker version of him. I also want a good joker one as I said, I have already read the killing joke again I would like a dark version of him. Also if you would suggest any other good dark Batman graphic novels. Thanks for the help.|||Hmm....



Joker by Brian Azarello.



I skinned a guy in that one... and Harley was a stripper. That was... odd. But hey, I'm not complaining. hehe....



Or maybe....A Serious House on A Serious Earth.



Yes, that's definitely dark... Batsy comes and visits us all here at good ol' Arkham!|||The Man Who Laughs is my favorite Joker story


Batman Year One is my favorite, although arguably its more about Jim Gordon than Batman


The Dark Knight Returns is an absolute classic


Long Halloween picks up right after Year One and is a great dark crime mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment