Friday, December 16, 2011

Where does the new Batman game coming out soon take place?

This is the game I'm talking about





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOUHmHAl_s





Movie wise, where does this game take place? After the dark knight? Because I thought I herd someone referring to Batman as the dark knight on one of the demo's. I think it takes place after the dark knight. Can anyone answer me for sure? Thanks!|||According to most of what I have read, there is no specific timeline in the comic or movie that this game takes place. It allowed the writers to have full liberty with what they did with the game.





Fans of the comic and movie should be satisfied with the elements, however. (I have mine on pre-order for the collector's edition XD)





Batman has also been known as the Dark Knight for years before the movie came out in the comic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment