Saturday, December 24, 2011

Should i get the nintendo dsi or a bunch of great games for ps3?

Everyboy has like a dsi, but i don't want to waste money when i already have a nice ps3 already and a psp, so should i just get grreat games like batman arkham asylum , uncharted 2, and ratchet and clank, or should i just get the dsi?|||I might be biased but the DSi games are great fun. especially if you get an R4i card. If you get one of them you can play snes, nes, gameboy, etc. they house a tiny micro sd card that you can put unlimited ds games on (depending on the size of the card). but in terms of game quality, the ps3 would be better, also the psp. but the dsi games are great, I'm not saying they're bad, but the ps3 is better than that. I hope this helps ya. Oh, and you don't need games as far as the DSi is concerned. I played happily for a whole week without a game, nodding away to the beats of DSi sound. or if I wasn't doing that, I was stretching my face to ridiculous proportions using DSi camera. see ya|||PS3 games for sure. Espicially if you are just getting a dsi and no games. The games you mentioned are AAA games so go for those games instead.|||get a regular ds so u can play gameboy and ds games

No comments:

Post a Comment